Skip to content
- I will lead by example (through my actions and words) for my athletes, parents/guardians and spectators.
- I will place the well-being and safety of my athletes above all other considerations, including the development of performance and desire to win.
- I will demonstrate fair play and sportsmanship with all athletes.
- I will encourage and guide players to accept responsibility for their own behavior and performance.
- I will be knowledgeable in the rules of the sport that I coach, and I will teach these rules to my athletes.
- I will organize practices that are fun and challenging for all of my athletes.
- I will treat each athlete as an individual while promoting team work.
- I will remember that I am a youth sports coach and that the game is for children not adults.