1. Have fun!
2. Be a good sport (win or lose), be honest and fair.
3. Learn the value of commitment to the team; sportsmanship, ethical conduct, and fair play.
4. Show courtesy and respect to my teammates, opponents, coaches and officials.
5. Know that athletic contests are educational experiences.
6. Give complete attention to the instructions of my coaches and league officials.
I Will Not:
1. Use profanity, talk “trash”, or taunt others before, during, or after any game.
2. Display any unsportsmanlike behavior.
3. Criticize my teammates or players from other teams.
4. Act in any way that may incite spectators.
Seminole Chiefs Parents/Spectators Code of Conduct I Will:
1. Support the coaches, players, and/or cheerleaders and help teach the value of commitment to the team, sportsmanship, ethical conduct, and fair play.
2. Support my child’s team and help my child and the Seminole Chiefs make athletic contests a positive educational experiences
3. Direct constructive criticism of my child’s team program to the head coach and/or association officials at an appropriate time. I will work toward a positive result for all concerned.
4. Accept decisions of the game officials (including coaches) on the field as being fair and called to the best ability of said officials. The officials are in charge of all games; their decisions are final.
5. Exhibit exemplary sportsmanship at all times.
6. Strive to make every football/cheerleading activity serve as a training ground for life, and a basis for good mental and physical health by being present to support the children.
7. Abstain from being under the influence of or in possession of and/or drinking alcoholic beverages and the possession or use of any illegal substance on both the game and practice fields.
8. Stay behind the designated spectator line during a game.